Home    About    Contact    Website   

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Molly & Scott Maternity Pictures

So a very sweet friend of mine asked me if I'd take some photos of her sister who is pregnant and due in a month. I told her that I'd never shot maternity photos before, but as long as her sister was okay with that I'd totally give it a go. Afterall, I love trying new things, especially when it involves my camera! Turns out that Molly is just as sweet as her sister, and her whole family is warm and wonderful just like she is (love you Alora). Poor Molly is trying to stay off of her feet as much as possible so that baby Fin can stay inside where it's safe for a bit longer, so I went to their house to take the pictures. Of course we had to take some photos with big brother Emry who's eyes were just killing me! This is one beautiful family and I absolutely can't wait to meet little Fin next month to take more pictures with the whole family!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Tessa those are awesome! The last one has my all choked up. So beautiful.

Alanna said...

The last one is definitely my favorite! Beautifully done!!!

jennifer said...

#3 is my favorite - beautiful work.

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio