Home    About    Contact    Website   

Friday, September 5, 2008

8.22.08 Picture Party

The captain of this playgroup picked out the park for their picture party, promising me plenty of shade and some lovely backdrops. Wow was she right! I loved this park, and the kids were so much fun too. Check out some of the sibling pictures. They're amazing, and as I was going back through them, they moved me so much! Most of the older kids just took the lead and I was lucky enough to be there to capture it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Florida Girl said...

Simply gorgeous. I really love your work.

Alice said...

I love these shots! My favorite is the 4th one down, the little curly-haired child laughing so hard. I love it! You just really caught the whole attitude. And, I also really enjoyed the next to the last - of the little girl running towards the camera. Wonderful!

Unknown said...

I love the kid's expressions in all these photos. I can see why you love your job. :)

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio