Home    About    Contact    Website   

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For Molly...

Today I had my first newborn shoot. There was one shot that Molly knew she wanted to get, and get it I did! I will post more pics from my shoot soon, but I felt this picture deserved a blog post of it's own. The hands are those of Molly's Dad. These are hardworking hands that have seen years of things that I can only imagine. Hands of a warm loving man, painter, father, husband, grandfather. I'm sure baby Finn feels safe in them...

Photobucket

8 comments:

Florida Girl said...

This is simply precious. Beautiful photo and I love the idea.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

WOW!

Alice said...

So beautiful and precious! I wish I had thought of this with my children. What a treasure!

Stephen said...

That's beautiful, Tessa. I look forward to seeing the rest!

Alanna said...

BEAUTIFUL, Tessa!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS.

Pilar said...

That is a GREAT photo!!!

jennifer said...

Love, love, love this!

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio