Home    About    Contact    Website   

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Berry Family

I had never met Michelle and her beautiful family before, but when I did, I felt like I'd known them forever. Her girls weren't at all afraid of the camera, and the whole family was warm and fun!! Michelle is definitely a follower of my blog, and I loved how she already knew about my Shootsac, and when I'd set them up for a shot she'd say "oh I know what this is, I'm so excited". Berry family, thank you all for a great morning and for reminding me again just how much I love what I do. It's because of families like you that I look forward to going to sessions, and also get to sit with a smile on my face for a few hours while I edit pictures. Enjoy!!








2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Beautiful Tessa!! I love the one of the dad holding them both - so cute!

FeeBeeKay said...

Just wanted to say your photographs are absolutely breathtaking - full of life and personality. You must be so pleased with them, they are a real joy to look through!

Seasons greetings from County Armagh!

FeeBeeKay

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio