Home    About    Contact    Website   

Monday, March 9, 2009

Montgomery Family

Have you ever had one of those sessions where you feel like you could blog the whole thing, every last photo?? Well here is mine, and what a fun session it was! Olivia is turning 1 in a few short weeks, and to commemorate her big day, Mommy & Daddy brought her to me for a few photos. I asked them if it would be okay for me to bring a cupcake because it would make for some adorable pictures, and they went right along with my idea (Jenn, I hope one of these works for her birthday party invites!!).

This family is FULL of laughter & love, and it shines through in EVERY photo!

Enjoy,
Tessa

















3 comments:

Alice said...

this little girl is so beautiful. i always love your photographs of her and her parents. you really capture their love for their daughter. awesome!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

You amaze me more and more all the time!! STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! She is so freakin cute.

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio