Home    About    Contact    Website   

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Urena Family {Part One}

Monday morning I met Kelly & her adorable twin girls at the park for a session. The morning was a bit chilly, but we had fun running around taking pictures until Mother Nature decided to dump rain on us! Not just a sprinkle, but some pretty serious rain. We did manage to get some great pictures, but I wasn't even close to getting all of the shots (and outfits changes) that I wanted to get.

So Kelly, here is your sneak peek of Monday's session. See you tomorrow morning for Part II.

Enjoy,
Tessa





3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh they are precious!

Alanna said...

Oh, I adore twins!!! How cute are these two???!! Love the pics!!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

OK, no really -- I'm only having a baby if I can have two now.

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio