Home    About    Contact    Website   

Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Daylin

I drove up to Murrieta last weekend to meet baby Daylin and take some photos of her beautiful family. Amanda & Jason waited to find out the sex until the baby was born and I was convinced it was a boy... Boy was I wrong (ha, bad pun I know)!! Daylin is just perfect and the light of her Mommy & Daddy's eyes. The day was a joy for me too because it was incredible to see Amanda as a Momma. And what a gorgeous Momma she is.

Enjoy,
Tessa










10 comments:

Rachel said...

I love them all! Great job capturing her Tessa. And to mom and dad, she's just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

So perfect! The second to last one looks like she's having a conversation with them :)

calikatrina said...

What beautiful pictures of Amanda and her fam! And what a gorgeous baby!

Pilar said...

Awww... Great photos!!! And she's SOOOOOO cute!!! :-)

Unknown said...

ahhh! i love them. daylin looks just like amanda, i hope im having a girl! tessa i need to book you now for the holiday season newborn shoot.

Amanda said...

I LOVE them! Thank you Tessa for doing such a great job of capturing my little angel :)

carriebutler said...

Tess, I love her little hand over her face!!! Great job as usual!

Alanna said...

She is SUCH a beautiful baby!!! Great pics, Tessa! Amanda and Jason have such a beautiful family! :)

Dana Fallentine said...

WOW! What a cute baby! Pictures to treasure!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio