Home    About    Contact    Website   

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ciallella Family

This session was one of my lasts before maternity leave and SO much fun! Kiersten picked out the spot, The Grand Del Mar, and when we arrived I could see why. The landscape was beautiful, the hotel was Mediterranean in design and there were so many different spots to shoot.

Check out Mr. Anthony, I swear he could be a model. He did anything I asked him to do for an hour (which for a 5 year old, is a lifetime) and laughed and had fun the whole time he was doing it. When Kiersten was asking me about outfits I mentioned how fun it would be if he had a cool tweed hat... and looky looky what they showed up to the session with! LOVE!!!!!

Enjoy,
Tessa








3 comments:

Unknown said...

This little boy is adorable! Great job, Tessa :)

carriebutler said...

LOVE!!!!!!

Alanna said...

CUTE!!! I love that last picture especially!

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio