Home    About    Contact    Website   

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 Valentine's Sofa Session Minis

Today I got together with my good friend Jennifer of Delicieux Creations for a Valentine's Sofa Session preview. I asked her to bring along some of her gorgeous hair accessories, along with her beautiful daughter Lauren, who happens to be close buds with Isabelle.  We had a great time dressing the girls up, and I couldn't have asked for two better models!  I am SO excited about the backdrop for this year's minis since I can get a bit more creative with styling it for the sessions, and of course I'm super excited to use my brand new sofa :)



These once a year sessions filled up quickly last year, so be sure to book your session today!!!

Enjoy,
Tessa

No comments:

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio