Home    About    Contact    Website   

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mine On Monday

First, let me apologize for being MIA for so long.  This was my busiest Holiday photo season yet, so I took a little hiatus from blogging to make time for more editing and attempting to spend some time with my family. Plus I am in the works of creating a whole new Grin & Share It Blog and was going to wait until it was finished, but it's looking like that may take another month or so, and I just couldn't wait that long to start blogging again :)

I promise to show you some of the highlights from my October and November sessions, but I just had to kick off the New Year with a Mine on Monday post of my girls, and my newest obsession, my beautiful green fainting sofa.  I plan on doing quite a few Sofa Sessions with this beauty, including "Seaside Sofa Sessions" in the Spring & Fall for holiday shoots!!  Yep, I dragged this bad boy out onto the beach for some playtime with my girls in their ADORABLE new ZozoBugBaby outfits.  I discovered Zozo on Facebook, and instantly fell in love with her whimsical outfits and had to buy one for the girls.  Her stuff is absolutely PERFECT for photos sessions, so if you're looking for something different and fun for you next session, be sure to become a fan of ZozoBugBaby on Facebook today!!!

I hope that you all had a fabulous Christmas and that your 2011 is prosperous and full of only great things!

Enjoy,
Tessa

No comments:

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio