Home    About    Contact    Website   

Monday, March 7, 2011

Mine on Monday

Isabelle recently started playing tball and the whole family couldn't be more excited!  Not only is this the first team sport she's played, but I'm having a great time taking sports photos for the 1st time.  I have been eyeing the Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VR II for awhile now, and tball was the final push that I needed to hit the "purchase" button.  A friend of mine said that the nausea I felt after spending the money would go away as soon as I used it, and she wasn't joking!  One thing though, I am so out of shape.  Five minutes of holding this lens and my arm and wrist were burning.  I think maybe I need to do some sort of stretches and a warm up before I use it next time.  Well that, or maybe start lifting some weights at the gym ;)

Enjoy,
Tessa


No comments:

Blog Design by: Delicious Design Studio